Congratulations! You and your designer have just finished creating your business website. It’s live on the Internet, waiting for all of those hot prospects to visit and hire you.
But, you hate just sitting around, waiting for things to happen. You feel like you should be working on convincing potential clients to visit your site, but you’re not sure what to do.
Erin Ferree has developed the following 5 strategies to get the word out about your website in a big way:
1. Submit your site to the major search engines.
2. Exchange or establish links with other sites.
3. Write articles about your area of expertise and post them to your website.
4. Submit your articles to other websites for additional promotion.
5. Create an email newsletter.